A positive and energetic Sales personis needed to join the team to promote and sell productfocusing primarily but not exclusively on steering systems for both on and off road vehicles and other various products as well. Position would work forthe aftermarket divisions of Maval Industries, Unisteer Performance and WickedBilt. The responsibilities associated with this salesrole have an emphasis on product knowledge, customer care and technical support for both retail sales and dealer accounts in both the Hot Rod/Muscle car market and the UTV off road market.
The involved work may include, but is not limited to, performing duties such as:
Fast paced sales position selling steering systems and related products Emphasis on product knowledge, customer care and technical support in both retail sales and dealer accounts.
- Focus is on the commercial activities of the account: tracking costs, economics, feature differences and product plan, reconciling orders, processing and negotiating authorizations, presenting program status
- Exhibit excellent customer service
- Prepare presentations and reports to support assigned accounts
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Must have a passionate interest in UTV's, Hot Rods and muscle cars
- Must be capable and willing to learn and understand a diverse and complicated product line
- Superior communication and networking skills
- Basic knowledge of the market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets, and competition
- Basic selling skills—establishes relationships with customers
- Technical skills to include working knowledge of MS office suite
Preferred Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
Remy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Remy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Remy expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Remy employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.